WAYCO OPEN DAY
Join us on Friday, May 10th for a day filled with bold ideas, personal improvement and creativity! Get to know the space of Wayco Ruzafa and combine working with the networking opportunities brough by an international co-working space. With two co-working spaces already opened and a third one being build as we speak, Wayco is the biggest co-working space in Valencia.
Wayco Open Day takes place between 10.00 am - 6.00 pm. You can enjoy the great coffee and pastry provided by the cafeteria located inside Wayco, and even order a great lunch accompanied by a drink. You will get to experience Wayco Ruzafa´s space for free, but without taking away from you the opportunity to come and enjoy another free day on your own.
We have a limited amount of places available, so please make sure you register for saving up your place.
Bring your laptop, work and connect ideas during the open day. See you on May 10th, at Calle Almirante Cadarso, 26.
- The space is providing a stimulating creative environment, a coffee-shop, phone booths, meeting rooms, inner patio and a diverse program of training and events to continue adding value to the community of professionals. The members of Wayco can enjoy using both of the key locations in the city centre whenever needed.
- Since 2013 the Wayco team has been able to create a very heterogeneous community in terms of professions (architecture, digital marketing, engineering and technology) and nationalities (more than 20 countries are represented) but with values shared by all. These include collaboration, entrepreneurship, diversity, inspiration, confidence, innovation and dynamism.
HOW TO GET HERE
- By Metro: Lines 3, 5, 7 y 9 (Colón)
- By Bus: Lines 2, 3, 13, 19, 40, 79, 80, N1
- Valenbisi: Estación 35 (Almirante Cadarso, 36)